We are always looking to buy single coins, small assortments and large collections of certified or raw, U.S. or foreign coins.
Gold and Silver Coins:
- Earlier issues, key dates, semi-keys, graded or raw coins in all grades. Always buying circulated or un-circulated silver dollars in any quantity.
- Bullion Coins, Bars or Rounds
US Copper and Nickel Coins:
- Choice Half Cents, Large Cents, 2 Cent Pieces, Small Cents from 1856 to date
- Better date 3 Cent Silver, 3 Cent Nickel, Shield, Liberty, Buffalo and early Jefferson Nickels.
- Rare varieties in any denomination. Rare Errors in any denomination
- Early better date Coins in all denominations.
- Low Mintage Modern World Coins or Commemoratives, singles or sets in Silver or Gold
We Buy It All:
- Even if you don't have any of the specific coins mentioned above, we are always buying coins!
- Once we sell you a coin(s), please remember us if you are in the market to sell them, we will always be interested in buying them back. If you have any coins to sell now, we are always in the market to buy.
Abacus Coins & Bullion are always Buying Coins. Contact us for an immediate cash offer, send an email to SS@AbacusCoins.com
Please note: We do not quote prices over the phone or email for coins we have not seen. The value of coins fluctuates depending on the supply and demand in the current market.